Environmental Concerns

The North Central District Health Department wants the best for the communities we serve! If you are living in Henry, Shelby, Spencer or Trimble County and have an Environmental Concern of any kind, please contact us using either the form below or by calling your local Health Department listed at the bottom of this page.

Concerns may include:

• Septic Issues


• Tanning Facility

Bed Bugs


• Unsanitary Conditions