Senior Support Services Associate I - Environmental - Competitive pay, work-life balance, attractive benefits.
Come work as a Support Services Associate with an agency that is passionate about protecting the public’s health, offering the opportunity to develop new skills while making a positive impact on the health of others.
Who we are:
North Central District Health Department is a local government agency on the front lines of public health. We protect your health from threats, educate our communities about health issues and provide healthy solutions.
· We offer work-life balance.
· We promote great team culture.
North Central District Health Department is looking for someone to serve as a full time Support Services Associate I.
This position serves under the direction of the Environmental Health Director or other appropriate staff. The salary range for this position is $10.10 - $12.41 hourly. Some of the responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to;
· Assemble complete forms containing all pertinent information for processing of new establishments, onsite, water samples, tattoo parlors, body, and ear pierces for entry into Environmental Health Management Information System (EHMIS)/Graphical Users Interface (GUI) system.
· Collect fees for all environmental programs and with accuracy enter into EHMIS/GUI system for generation of permits and certification.
· Answer phones, route and direct all public entities to the correct person and information while environmentalists are out doing inspections.
· Request, review and maintain complete and accurate routine environmental reports, letters, labels, files, and records of money collected.
· Inventory and order office supplies and forms used for daily activity.
Minimum Education, Training or Experience:
High School Diploma or GED.
The entry level incumbent would participate in the job training programs to become knowledgeable regarding the environmental services reporting and billing procedures.
- Begin earning paid vacation and sick leave day one.
- Comprehensive health benefits package.
- Paid holidays.
- Retirement benefits
North Central District Health Department serves the communities of Henry, Shelby, Spencer, and Trimble counties in Kentucky. We are centrally located between Louisville and Lexington. We are also surrounded with beautiful parks, great dining, and easy access to Kentucky’s only designer mall.
Apply at https://KOG.CHFS.KY.GOV/HOME.
Create a citizen’s account and search LHDCOS (search and apply) North Central District Health Department.
Completed application must be submitted by 08/06/21.
Transcripts must be uploaded before the close date of the advertisement if post-secondary education is required or may be substituted for experience. Transcripts must list the degree awarded.
Qualified applicants/employees are subject to a pre-screening, selection for interview, and/or demonstration of skills testing. Employment may be contingent upon a successful drug screening and background check. Equal Opportunity Employer.