Support Services Supervisor II - Competitive pay, work-life balance, attractive benefits.
Come work as a Support Services Supervisor II with an agency that is passionate about protecting the public’s health, offering the opportunity to develop new skills while making a positive impact on the health of others.
North Central District Health Department is recruiting for a Support Services Associate II - This position serves under the direction of the Director of Nursing. The salary range for this position is $13.81-$17.35 hourly. Some of the responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to;
· Oversee support staff assigned in the maintenance of the Patient Services Reporting System (PSRS) for clients provided by the health department.
· Coordinate and approve work schedules and leave requests and may schedule clinics and arrange for special providers.
· Attend appropriate meetings to learn of changes in PSRS, procedural and policy changes and records management changes to distribute to staff through newsletter, staff meetings and memorandums.
· Provide technical assistance and on the job training for support staff.
· Provide and arrange orientation for new support staff. Evaluate the performance and function of employees supervised according to job standards, agency goals and performance achieved to ensure smoother operation.
· Interview prospective employees and make recommendations on hiring.
· Monitor and report uncollectible account receivables.
· Supervise seven (7) or more employees.
This position will float between four clinics in Shelby, Henry, Spencer, and Trimble as needed.
Apply at https://KOG.CHFS.KY.GOV/HOME.
Create an account – Please upload resume and transcripts if transcripts are applicable.
In Search window enter: LHDCOS
Search Jobs - Select - North Central District Health Department
Select Job and Apply
Completed application must be submitted by08/06/21.
Transcripts must be uploaded before the close date of the advertisement if post-secondary education is required or may be substituted for experience. Transcripts must list the degree awarded.
Qualified applicants/employees are subject to a pre-screening, selection for interview, and/or demonstration of skills testing.
Employment may be contingent upon a successful drug screening and background check.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Minimum Education, Training or Experience:
High School Diploma or GED and five (5) years of professional business or public administrative experience in a medical, hospital or administrative office environment using electronic office equipment and professional software. Three (3) of the five (5) years of experience must be in medical coding and billing, accounting, or bookkeeping.
Substitution for Education, Training or Experience:
Additional education (college, vocational school, etc.) in business education or a medically related field may substitute for the required experience on a year for year basis.
Who we are:
North Central District Health Department is a local government agency on the front lines of public health. We protect your health from threats, educate our communities about health issues and provide healthy solutions.
· We offer work-life balance.
· We promote great team culture.
· Begin earning paid vacation and sick leave day one.
· Comprehensive health benefits package.
· Paid holidays
· Retirement benefits
North Central District Health Department serves the communities of Henry, Shelby, Spencer, and Trimble counties in Kentucky. We are centrally located between Louisville and Lexington. We are also surrounded with beautiful parks, great dining, and proximity to Kentucky’s only designer mall.