Chronic Disease Management
The North Central District Health Department offers support for those that suffer from Chronic Disease through our FREE Living Well Workshop classes.
The classes build upon each other run for 6 weeks. Subjects covered include:
• Techniques to deal with problems such as: frustration, fatigue, pain and isolation
• Appropriate exercise for maintaining and improving strength, flexibility and endurance
• Appropriate use of medications
• Communicating effectively with family, friends and health professionals
• How to evaluate new treatments.
Contact your local Health Department listed below for more information about Living Well Workshop classes.