HANDS (Health Access Nurturing Development Services)
HANDS is a voluntary, intensive home visitation program designed to assist all parents at critical development points during their child's first years of life. Services can begin during pregnancy or anytime before a child is 3 months old.
• Support through your pregnancy and the early years of your baby's life.
• Ways to make your home safer for your baby.
• Information on how to care for your baby.
• Facts that will let. you know your baby is growing and developing in healthy ways.
• Activities that you and your baby can enjoy together.
• Access to other community services.
Contact your local Health Department for more information about the HANDS Program.
(502) 633-4261 or Fax (502) 633-9836