Please review and fill out forms to bring to flu clinic events
· Henry County Health Department - 75 Park Road, New Castle, KY 40050
· October 1, 2020 from 11:00 am – 2:00 pm
· Trimble County Health Department - 138 Miller Lane, Bedford, KY 40006
· October 1, 2020 from 11:00 am- 2:00 pm
· Spencer County -Country Mart - 913 Taylorsville Road, Taylorsville, KY 40071
· October 8, 2020 from 3:30 pm- 6:30 pm
· Shelby County Health Department - 615 11th Street, Shelbyville, KY 40065
· October 10, 2020 from 9:30 am- 12:30 pm
Influenza, commonly called the flu, is a contagious respiratory illness infecting the nose, throat and sometimes the lungs. The illness can be mild to severe and can lead to death. The best way to prevent the flu is by getting a flu vaccine every year.
Flu symptoms include: fever, cough, sore throat, runny or stuffy nose, body aches, headache, chills, fatigue and sometimes diarrhea and vomiting.
The North Central District Health Department provides seasonal Influenza Vaccines, or Flu Shots. Medicaid, Medicare and some forms of Private Insurance will be billed for the service. For those without insurance, Flu Shots are available on a sliding fee scale, based on income.
Please call your local Health Department listed at the bottom of this page.