North Central District Health Department
North Central District Health Department
"Caring for our communities"

If you are unable to find infant formula, the following resources may help your family locate and obtain formula. Additionally, the Kentucky Department for Public Health will distribute updates and additional resources on social media as they become available. Follow the KDPH on Facebook, @kypublichealth, and Twitter, @KyHealthAlerts, or the NCDHD, @NCDistrictHD and @NCDistrict, for more information.

W.I.C. (Women, Infants and Children)

WIC is a special supplemental nutrition program for Women, Infants, and Children (WIC)

that provides supplemental foods, health care referrals, and nutrition education for pregnant, breastfeeding, and non-breastfeeding postpartum women, and to infants and children up to

age five who are found to be at nutritional risk. CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION

To be eligible for WIC, you must:

• Be a pregnant, breastfeeding/postpartum woman; or infant/children up to 5 years

• Meet income guidelines

CLICK HERE to see if you are eligible for WIC

Contact your local Health Department listed at the bottom of this page for more information about the WIC program and how to apply.

In accordance with federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex (including gender identity and sexual orientation), disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity.

Program information may be made available in languages other than English. Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication to obtain program information (e.g., Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language), should contact the responsible state or local agency that administers the program or USDA’s TARGET Center at (202) 720-2600 (voice and TTY) or contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.

To file a program discrimination complaint, a Complainant should complete a Form AD-3027, USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form which can be obtained online at:, from any USDA office, by calling (866) 632-9992, or by writing a letter addressed to USDA. The letter must contain the complainant’s name, address, telephone number, and a written description of the alleged discriminatory action in sufficient detail to inform the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights (ASCR) about the nature and date of an alleged civil rights violation. The completed AD-3027 form or letter must be submitted to USDA by:

  1. mail:
    U.S. Department of Agriculture
    Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
    1400 Independence Avenue, SW
    Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; or
  2. fax:
    (833) 256-1665 or (202) 690-7442; or
  3. email:


This institution is an equal opportunity provider.